View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:16 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw froze, taken aback now that she knew exactly what her mentor disliked about her hunting. She didn’t give thanks to Starclan? She fumbled the bird too, but not thanking Starclan? “What do I have to thank Starclan for?” She spat. “I’m the one who caught the prey, not them!” Vixenpaw didn’t say the rest of what was on her mind, like how Starclan didn’t stop her from being abandoned or made to feel unwanted.
Shock pulsed through the feline, from head to tail. Did her apprentice believe in StarClan, even? For once, Featherfur was speechless, her eyes widened, her emotions mixed. She didn't know if she was sad about this, but she did know she was angry. "Who led you to the prey? StarClan did! Who is the reason you're here today? StarClan! Who is the reason you've been fed to this day? StarClan!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯