View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:30 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw listened to her mentor, anger swelling in her veins. “And who let my father dump me on the Shadowclan border when I was a kit?! Starclan!” She spat the words out before she had time to stop herself then sat there, panting and seething with bristled fur and snarling jaws as she let the words sit. When she could bear it no longer, she turned and scrabbled down the trunk of the tree, intent on sprinting in whatever direction got her as far away from her mentor as possible.
Shocked once more and frightened for her apprentice, Featherfur froze for a moment before shaking herself out of it and racing after Vixenpaw. "Vixenpaw, wait! I didn't mean to bring back bad memories!" Her heart sank and the same words sang in her head, over and over and over. I'm a horrible mentor. I'm a horrible mentor. I did this to her. In a moment indecision, her apprentice chose the path to the WindClan border. It was only a few fox-lengths away. "Vixenpaw, look out!" She yowled.
{Switch to WC Border}
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯