Thread: Just Chatting
View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 06:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Just Chatting

OMG I feel like homework is trying to murder me...I have SOOOO much of it...I have vocab, spanish, 5 science assignments, 1 math assignment, and 3 history assignments. Plus I need to study for Science, Spanish, Math, and History....GAH! IT'S 7 PM and I'm half way done, IDK why, I feel college will be easier on homework in amount, harder in how you do it...which is better. Like 3 mini projects instead would be better. I mean--I'm in ninth grade and I typically have to stay up until 1 AM on light homework days, doing homework, on medium homework days 3 AM, hard homework days 5 AM, and I get up at 7 AM. I mean srsly, I do a sport from 3-6 is and that's how much homework I get- including studying. Is my school the only highschool doing that extreme homework, I mean, I get less classwork than homework! I mean-- I have two hour study halls every day in school and that's still how much homework I have again, including an hour at least of studying. My school has a thing called "choice time" most kids do clubs ect. I use it as a study hall for 30 minutes, and that's srsly how long homework takes, most kids just get bad grades for not completing homework, or bad grades for not studying-I want to get into an Ivy League for College, so I do work hard--my grades are A's,B's and C's most kids are like C's and below unless they work like me, and this is the easy intro to ease us into school...wow...
I'll stop ranting now and return to homework, I only take 5 min breaks once every two hours. I mean, I get 20 hours of sleep a week cuz of school...ARG! Will someone plz respond I'm getting angry not getting a responce.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; September 25th, 2017 at 06:38 PM.