View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2017, 04:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Of course, Toothless, her father was enough to live for. Her friends, were also worth enough to live for, her clan was worth enough to live for. And, Runningpaw knew her family wouldn't want her in the state she was moments ago, nor her friends she had. Her ears twitching, and her eyes gleamed at the question. "You've helped me, and made me realize something, so I would absolutely consider you a friend, and I do." Runningpaw herself was also a very social she-cat, and new friends.. was always a delight for her, a pure delight. New cats to laugh and chat with, and see how their doing, and what not. She wasn't going to be that depressed, ever again, the black she-cat wanted to make sure of it. Runningpaw took another mouthful of the mouse, which was a little bigger than the last mouthful of the prey she had a few moments before. It was progress. Good progress indeed.
Juniperpaw's smile would've grown even larger if possible, but that was not a reachable feat. She'd just made a new friend, after all, there was so much to be happy about! The young feline's head was tilted slightly to the side and the foolish grin on her face gave her a rather innocent look. ``Good, because even if you said no I'd still consider you my friend.`` Juniperpaw flashed Runningpaw a friendly, joking wink and even butted her head against her shoulder. She then adopted somewhat of a more serious look, but a soft smile was still noticeable on her face. ``When was the last time you ate, friend? I don't want you to get sick trying to eat all that.`` Juniperpaw looked worriedly down at the mouse.