View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Starpaw trotted across the clearing to a rock, a plump mouse held in her small jaws. The white little dots across her fur had grown slightly in the last moon or so, becoming more visible and brighter. Her gaze drifted to the Medicine Den as she sat down, curling her tail up and tucking her paws underneath her, placing the mouse down. Sadness rose up in her, a lump in her throat beginning to grow; Wheatfur, a cat she had come to love and cherish like a father had perished in the recent Gathering, which she had missed. One of her best friends, Caliapaw, was now stuck with a job that she hardly knew how to carry out, having to grow up probably much more than she needed. To Starpaw, it was heartbreaking. Taking a bite out of the mouse, she flicked her starry gaze over to the large boulder in the center of the clearing where Snowstar called clan meetings, her eyes murky with many emotions. She did not enjoy the tension between ThunderClan and WindClan; she wanted it to go away, disappear and never return. The molly heaved a quiet sigh before ducking her head down to take another bite.

(Sorry for the messy quality, I'm tired and rushing this so I can get to the dishes.)
@Lonestar23
Caliapaw entered the clearing, her tail twitching back and forth as she did so. At the moment her mind was racing, thinking of a more efficient sorting strategy. Since Wheatfur's death, she hadn't done much - she hadn't had very many patients, Chameleonvine being just about the only one. Zerosight had stopped in to help her as well, which Caliapaw thought was nice of him. Even though technically he hadn't stopped in JUST to help her. With her thoughts racing, she barely noticed Starpaw when she passed her the first time in the clearing, muttering to herself. She had needed a bigger area to pace - that was what she was doing out here, just pacing back and forth until she looked up and saw her friend. At first she wasn't going to approach... she wasn't much in the mood for a conversation right now. But, seeing that Starpaw did appear to be alone, and knowing if she wanted to keep her friends she was going to have to start acting like a friend, Caliapaw heaved a sigh and padded over towards the she cat, a smile on her face. "Good morning, Starpaw." The medicine cat greeted her with a smile, even though she seemed distracted by the general business of the clearing. It was almost like she was only there to keep the feline company, for no other reason. "How are you this morning?" She added in an attempt to keep up the friendly act. There was no reason for anyone else to know she was still grieving about Wheatfur, even though Starpaw probably was one of the few cats she would have told - she really didn't want anyone to know. She'd pushed it aside for the moment being, for her own good and her clanmates' good, although she had no doubt that she would soon have more pressing matters to deal with.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.