View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:02 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Mayflower @Ennard @Bloody Bandit

Purplepaw entered,” I’ll take Rattletail aight?” She approached Rattletail with moss and mousebile.I just wanna get this over. I’m not going to be rude, just do it and call in good.

Pinkpaw slunked in,” Brambleleap. Can I change your moss and deal with your ticks and fleas?” She asked nervously. I hope Brambleleap lets me do it her danty white paws pattered back and forth his tail flicking around some.

Redpaw stormed over to Boulderdust,” Get up so I can change your moss.” He demanded as if he were in charge. He didn’t really find sympathy for the elders They should just be left in the territory to die. They take up our prey and waste apprentice’s time.
The old elder stared at his paws, imagining running through the forest, chasing prey and fighting other clans. As he heard paw steps, he looked up to see an apprentice. "Good Morning Purplepaw." He greeted with a quiet meow as he remembered her name. He was lucky that he could remember her name as most elders as old as him would forget on the spot. He noticed the moss in Purplepaw's mouth, scooting over for her to place it down. He had hoped to start a conversation with someone, but kept his mouth shut for the time being. Apprentices these days don't respect their elderly! I remember when I was excited to listen to their stories.