View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 12:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The young apprentice looked up at her brother - her older brother, that was, though that didn't necessarily bother her at all. She still loved Doepaw, and he was one of the few cats she really trusted. "Everything's... okay," Caliapaw answered, though she sounded uncertain. Was it really okay? Or was she lying because she was uncertain whether or not everything actually was going to be fine? "It's just - something kind of weird happened lately," She added a second later. Doepaw was just trying to help. He had always understood her the best out of all her siblings, and she very much appreciated his help, but - she just wasn't sure if he could help her with this. Who in the Clan would understand what it was like? Nobody. Nobody would understand. She thought with a sigh.

It didn't help that Wheatfur was now dead, leaving her the medicine cat... that was, perhaps, the worst part of this. Caliapaw didn't know what she was doing! She'd barely been trained for this! "Wheatfur - he asked me to be his apprentice, and I - I said yes, but it all happened so quickly... and now he's dead... Doepaw, I'm the medicine cat!" Her voice was quiet despite the fact that this should, at this point, be clanwide news. She didn't want anyone to know quite yet, she wasn't ready for them to look at her differently. For up until this point, Caliapaw had been an insignificant cat in the Clan. Every life counted, sure, but she had been... well... just another apprentice to be a warrior someday.

She wasn't cut out for this job! It probably should have boosted her confidence, but it was lower then before... because with Wheatfur gone, Caliapaw knew that the Clan was relying on her. And it was sending her into a state of depression. How was she supposed to heal her Clan if she barely knew what she was doing here?
[Squealing insued after I read that XD ]

The chestnut feline quirked an eyebrow, but instead of stating his objections to her obviously incorrect statement the feline kept his maw shut. He knew his sister very well, he knew that she would eventually come to the topic of distress, she just had to be patient. His bob of a tail jiggled as the molly began to speak once more, 'weird?' he thought to himself as he saw his sister think about her words. He couldn't say anything, not yet, she hadn't finished, Doepaw was the few who would actually wait for his sister to finish her thought process. Most others, annoyingly, interrupted her. Though he did this with everyone, always waited for them to finish what they were saying, waiting for them to finish thinking, waiting for them to spill it all out. He could always tell the difference between a feline thinking and a feline who has finished speaking, though it was fairly easy for him, he noticed that not everyone could, which he understood, he had noticed at a young age that he was a little more observant than others.

Though despite her quite words what the medicine cat said threw the brown feline off, he recoiled a little bit, his blue hues widened with surprise, his mouth ajar. He hadn't expected to hear that, it wasn't that he was surprised that she was chosen, oh no it was just that "CALIA! That's great news!" he exclaimed, pure joy dripped from each and every syllable, each and every vowel. Doepaw shot up and tackled his sister, nuzzling her, a huge grin spread across his maw. Oh he was so incredibly proud, so so so happy for her. He knew that his sister was more than capable for this job, she was smart, cute, witty, and sweet, what more could a big brother want from a sister? Of course he didn't know how he felt about sharing his sister with the rest of the clan but he'd let that slide for the time being. After calming down and regaining his breath the white spotted apprentice sat down with a thump and gave his sister an airy chuckle "I mean it's not great that Wheatfur's dead....but its amazing that you're the medicine cat! If you ever need help with anything herb collecting, sorting them, helping out with patience than let me know! I'm your big brother after all! And Zerosight is still here so he can help you with the herb knowledge and stuff...I guess I'll just be there for moral support and all the carrying around and stuff but oh my gosh Caliapaw this is great!" he said, taking a huge breath once he finished. He hadn't taken a breath as he sputtered all that nonsense. He couldn't explain how joyous he was, he couldn't express his joy enough, it was amazing news.

As he looked closer at his sister he noticed the distress painted across her face, his ocean colored hues flickered with worry. Doepaw scooted closer to his sister and placed a snowy paw on hers. "Hey..don't worry, you're going to be the best Medicine cat in all 5 clans Cali, and if you need help...come to me or Zero, or any of the other medicine cats! Granted I don't know anything about herbs but if you're ever nervous just bring me, I'll try my hardest to calm you down mk? What kind of big brother would I be if I couldn't ease my sister's stress?" he said, a soft smile spread across his white muzzle. He cared deeply for his sister, he knew all her quirks, she was cute, incredibly cute, he didn't plan on handing her over to any tom without a fight...or atleas he didn't, the rules of medicine cat helped him out there. He would do anything to boost her self-confidence, anything to make her happy. The chestnut tom laid his head on hers and hummed, a low, melodic hum that sounded like the morning bird calls, his favorite noise. " Caliapaw...you were chosen for a reason, just goes to show that when you put yourself out there you're capable of doing incredible things." he hummed, and he believed every last word he said.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 16th, 2017 at 12:01 PM.