View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Mayflower @Ennard @Bloody Bandit

Purplepaw entered,” I’ll take Rattletail aight?” She approached Rattletail with moss and mousebile.I just wanna get this over. I’m not going to be rude, just do it and call in good.

Pinkpaw slunked in,” Brambleleap. Can I change your moss and deal with your ticks and fleas?” She asked nervously. I hope Brambleleap lets me do it her danty white paws pattered back and forth his tail flicking around some.

Redpaw stormed over to Boulderdust,” Get up so I can change your moss.” He demanded as if he were in charge. He didn’t really find sympathy for the elders They should just be left in the territory to die. They take up our prey and waste apprentice’s time.
Boulderdust let out a low growl. He wasn't going to let some apprentice be rude to him. "Id be very carefull youngster. I was once a shadowclan cat that could rip your fur off. I still can if you continue to act like this." Boulderdust snapped. The tom sat there and he wasn't going to move until he was polite. "I wont get up until you can be nice." meowed the elder, standing his ground.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.