View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:04 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Juniperclan rp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
( Shall there be a Fox or badger attack?? Or none ?) Paychcry flicked her ears as she returned with two mice and the vole from earlier she held the prey by their tails she blinked a few times as she looked around for gatorjaws but she figured he was doing ok and possibly caught something. She sighed and was back at the place they began with she set her prey down and licked her lips again she shook her fur a few times she looked to the right where he had gone she covered the prey yet again and sighed she looked back to the right staring for a long time " gatorjaws you doing alright !? " she yelled loud enough she thought the tom could hear and perked her ears up and waited his response
I'll make him just late at first but as soon as Patchcry can slightly see him a fox shall attack because I said so)
Gatorjaws was carrying the shrew he'd caught as well as a sparrow and I skinny squirrel,then when he could just see the outline of Patchcry he smelled something. He dropped the prey to get a better whiff of it but suddenly a snarling fox stalked out of the sadowy brambles. Gatorjaws blindly clawed its muzzle, backing away. He was relieved when he felt blood on his claws, but it quickly faded when he heard an even angrier growl.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.