Old August 8th, 2023, 09:46 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The deputy huffed in annoyance as only the apprentices showed up. Seriously?! Why were they more responsible than the warriors? Or at least, Tigerpaw was. Cedarpaw's attitude left much to be desired.

"Tigerpaw, you're old enough to know that you should come to me or seek out your patrolmates if they're not communicating. While this doesn't mean you will get kicked out of WindClan, you will still have to complete the punishment. Cedarpaw, I suggest you fix your attitude unless you want to be renamed Cedarkit. Since you were assigned to different patrols, we'll be heading out into the territory where each of you will catch two pieces of prey."

@CreeperLover649 @Froggy [For this punishment, you will need the usual 3 posts, but it will be slightly different. You need one here to accept, and two in the territory completing the punishment. Fallownose will be accompanying them, so make sure you mention me in the territory. You do not need to wait for me to respond here to post with your characters in the territory. You have until 8/16 to complete the punishment]

Last edited by Ian; August 8th, 2023 at 09:46 PM.