View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2023, 09:21 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Smallkit's family Adoptables

Name: Coldpaw
Clan/Affiliation: RiverClan
Appearance: a small short-furred white-grey tom with bright blue eyes and a few black speckles on his paws, tail, and ears/muzzle. He has one scar - a group of three claw marks - over his right eye because of when he came out to his father as transmasc.
Personality: Once a sweet, kind, but quiet young tom, Coldpaw is now a bitter, lonely tom who disregards others and only seems to care about himself although that is only a front for a wounded, hurt cat who silently cries himself to sleep every night. He misses his sibling, and he constantly feels alone. He does not talk much, and he keeps his opinions to himself. He secretly hates his father because he had ignored him for the rest of his life - but he hopes his father continues to ignore him. Coldpaw(Coldbreeze, Coldheart, Coldwind?) ignores a lot of cats and he tries to make himself seem smaller because he does not want other cats to bother him. He tried to tell his father to call him he/him one day, and his father got so angry and he scarred him over his eye. He has severe anxiety and often has panic attacks - combine that with his depression and paranoia, and you get almost-constant trouble breathing. He is determined to be a good warrior for Smallkit, though. Distant and seemingly emotionless, Coldpaw can be violent at times because he does not really care.
Other: Love The Way You Lie by Eminem will likely be (one) of his theme song(s).
Plot Ideas(optional): No plot ideas, really, but I love Coldpaw and I want to make him eventually that one bitterly violent cat who hurts someone he loves and ends up never loving again(or if he does love, he distances himself).
Mention: @Catherine;

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader