Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Chance Encounters [Open Interaction]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
Roxiflr
_____
Roxiflr offered the other guy a grin,
“I guess we were both visually impaired, eh?” He chuckled, “That is a beautiful little tree. You taking it for a walk?” He joked, raising an eyebrow, “I’m Roxiflr by the way.”
He almost held out a hand for a handshake, but caught himself when he realized that the other person would probably have a difficult time trying to return the handshake due to the tree in his arms. He settled for widening his smile a bit more instead.

[ @Shade. ]
Cain chuckled and then tried to blow his bangs out of his eyes. When that clearly didn't work, he did it again, only this time he used his telekinetic powers discreetly, pushing the hair back a bit more. Unlike many telekinesis powers, his didn't require any hand gestures, so it was easy to use discreetly.

"I was going to bring it over to the park and plant it since the area has been disrupted lately, and a lot of trees got destroyed. I work part-time at a retail plant nursery, and my boss let me take a few over." he responded. Cain was able to live off of finances from his brother and social services agreed to let him live in his old apartment since he was almost an adult, so long as he had mandatory meetings with government child service agents. His brother was in prison for homicide, treason, and a bunch of other nasty stuff, and Cain didn't want to use his money, though he had to for now, so he got a job.

Last edited by Shade.; December 28th, 2023 at 02:47 PM.