Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

[Open to reply to only these users: @Lawlipop @Noire @Moonfur @pupy @meraki @starfall @Bright @>Pepsi< @Duskflight @turtle @Fawn @Pathos @Crow ]

Wolfdancer slipped her way into the gathering clearing, the smell of sea salt coming to her nose. The smell was overwhelming at first,but reminded it of her home,Riverclan. She kept her tail high in the air for any of her kits that were following,though keeping close to one of her kits Briarpaw, seeing as the mollys eyesight wasn't the best. She walked alongside Honeycomb aswel,though kept her focus on her surroundings. Over the past recent events with the enby aside her, she usually would be hyper active as could be to socialize with others,seeing as she was rather talkative aswel her silence was unusual. She turned back to her kits behind her,"I know this is some of your guys first gathering,please try not to get lost,okay? I don't want to be scrambling to herd you all when we have to leave." her tone was soft,but still slightly stern. She looked tired,possibly from lack of sleep,or not being able to even sleep peacefully when she did rest. With the enby next to her she felt she was on edge,not out of aggression,but simply nervousness that she was going to do something wrong,she would say something wrong,and so on. She usually felt the opposite way around the other warrior, and maybe after their confessions,despite her forgiving them, there was still cracked feelings that lingered for her. She was sure most of her kits knew of Honeycomb,seeing as she did mention them alot and they were usually glued at the hip when it came to one another. She opened her maw again,"Make sure when the leaders speak you show them respect okay? We respect all of them,not just Russetstar." she gave a friendly reminder to her kits, even if some of them were warriors, she loved them all the same, varying in personality she liked to give reminders, indirectly at Loonpaw at times. She turned her head back to face the enby next to her,"It's been awhile since I've been to a gathering. Im sorry if they get overwelming,I know theres a lot." she gave a weak chuckle while glancing at her kits. She loved them dearly, but there was just a sense of tiredness radiating off of Wolfdancer,her eyes lidded as her words and actions were more slowed down. She wanted to sleep,but at the same time she didn't,because all that would be waiting for her there would be the darkforest.