View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2021, 08:15 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Healing

Character's Name: Lionpaw
Description of injury/illness: [from the coyote attack]
  • scrapes on both sides from sliding across the ragged ground (second degree abrasion: slight bleeding, not badly enough to lose consciousness, but enough for light-headedness—though moreover from the intense pain than the blood loss; probably needs to be cleaned, but he'll insist they let him go to the river/stream to wash it out rather than moss or whatever)
  • broken right foreleg (definitely painful, spiral fracture, still responsive, swelling which will progressively become worse in the following hour before lessening; no setting needed! should give Rain and Frost a break)
  • he was bitten, then swung around, so there are somewhat deep punctures on his back, which overlap the abrasions
  • also exhaustion + insomnia + the pain keeping him awake (he barely slept before the coyotes attacked, so he's been awake basically all night)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!):
  • abrasions take around three days to cover up and nearly three weeks completely heal
  • puncture wounds add another day or two
  • the fracture takes six to eight weeks depending on how bad of a patient he is
  • obviously, he needs to live if it's going to heal [he's going to be miserable, confined to the med. den until his abrasions heal, then it's up to Rain/Frost if he's allowed to leave with that fractured leg of his
Can Frostpaw be involved? Of course; see the starter.
Anything else I need to know: Midgemask will likely accompany him. His injuries are detailed here, here, and here. The pain doesn't really set in until the third post due to adrenaline/shock. [As a reminder, he's 22.5 moons old, and it would be best not to insult him by messing up his age.]
Mention me: @implimm @Zesty Mango
Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by nocturnal; February 23rd, 2021 at 08:29 AM.