View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:51 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Lostface purrs softly as he lays his head on her back “ what ? I didn’t noticed since you were always so beautiful to me” He says playfully noticing her embarrassment over such a thing which he will never understand. He licks her belly a bit “ you’re the same angel I’ve fallen in love with no matter how ... fluffy you get” He says with a happy purr. Of course he was happy his mate is alright however she did lose the sight in her injured eye but that could’ve been worse and besides he lost the sight of his eyes as well so he’ll be happy to help anyway he can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daypaw looked away from what they were doing and back towards the moolly, raising an eyebrow. they said nothing, instead dropping the herbs they had in their mouth and making their way towards the molly slowly. their gaze was now on her belly, laying down infront of her and laying their head in her tum. it was weird to not say what they were doing, by they wanted to be sure. their ear was pressed flatly against her soft fur. lifting up, they spoke,¨im going to feel around your stomach for a moment. i just want to be sure about something.¨ and with that, they placed a gentle paw on her stomach before pressing down slightly,¨does this feel uncomfortable at all?¨
Ebonymist flicked an ear in discomfort as Daypaw looked at her, unsure of what they were thinking. The molly relaxed slightly as Lostface comforted her, she shifted her gaze back to Daypaw as they moved closer and put the herbs down. With the non-binary feline looking at her stomach, Ebonymist's fur fluffed up once more with embarrassment, watching Daypaw carefully. Her attention was drawn by a subtle movement by Daypaw's eyes right before they knelt down and pressed their ear to her stomach gently, for reasons that Ebonymist couldn't comprehend at the moment.
"I'm going to feel around your stomach for a moment. I just want to be sure about something."
Ebonymist blinked in surprise as Daypaw uttered the words, tilting her head ever so slightly in curiosity and bewilderment. At first, Ebonymist didn't feel anything painful or uncomfortable as Daypaw placed their paw on her stomach, but as they pressed down Ebonymist squirmed in discomfort. It wasn't a stabbing pain, like having claws pressed into your flesh; but it was a dull, aching pain, like there was something pressing up heavily against you from the inside. Her eyes widened slightly with disbelief and shock as she felt something squirm a little underneath Daypaw's paw, her ears flattening against her head.
"Does this feel uncomfortable at all?"
Ebonymist nodded, one paw hesitantly raised over her stomach as well, wondering what would happen if she pressed down like Daypaw. Would she feel the thing, or things squirm as well? Or was it some weird medicine-cat thing? "Wh-What's going on?" She asked, her voice trembling.

(Sorry for the terrible quality, I'm not feeling too great.)