Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
A loud hiss was heard from behind the fence when blossom was talking , Weiss blinked she shook her fur her ears flattened for a moment but perked back up
" blossom... " she meowed her head dipped a bit she shouldn't have yelled at him like that . Her father was the very root of her cold and strict nature she despised him but she couldn't just say no to him either after all he was the only father she had. Her tail flicked she tried to regain her strength and pride back but now , now she was only filled with anger and self doubt . Her blue eyes looked up at the other kittypet
"I just can't stand cats like that," Blossom said, the anxiety from her speech beginning to catch up to her. She felt a wave of nausea and fear. She had just made an enemy, and not a good one to have. She had felt so much pity for Weiss, that her fear was forgotten, but it couldn't be pushed away forever. "He can't ban you from talking or doing anything. You're a full-grown, independent, she-cat, and your father has to deal with that. He can't control you, and eventually, he'll have to see that," she said softly. She fought off her fear of the abrasive tom, but she now fought off a new desire... one to strangle him. Calm down, Blossom. Weiss is fi- Blossom's head whipped up. "Oh! I completely forgot about your scratch, are you okay? There's a bird pool over there where you can wash the wound. Do you want me to help you? Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, her motherly side emerging. She hated to see anyone in pain. That's probably why she had gotten so mad at Weiss's hypocritical father. Blossom shook her head in disgust; how could a cat act that way? It was the first time she had encountered a cat like that.
(I feel like today I have the opposite of writer's block...)

Last edited by Liekki; December 10th, 2017 at 04:44 PM.