View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 04:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - one old barn (private) -

The part time rogue, part time show cat padded through yet another new place. Barracuda rarely stayed in one place for long (when he wasn't in his home, that was) and this just seemed to be proving it. He was all over the place - almost like he didn't want to stay in one place for long. And maybe, just maybe, Barracuda really didn't want to. There was a chance that he thought it wasn't smart to stay still for so long. It was easier to track movemens that way, for one thing. And the tom would have preferred to keep from being tracked. His yellow eyes flashed as he stopped by an old, barn looking place. It was shelter for the night - and tomorrow morning he would really have to head back to his home, before his housefolk got tired of waiting and started looking for him. They seemed to realize that he was a free spirit, however. Iris' diamond collar seemed to be choking him that night - perhaps he should return it at some point, just leave it on her doorstep. The tom would never have to see her again, leaving yet another broken-hearted individual in his tracks. Just as he always did. And yet still, maybe stealing had been going a little too far. No! Barracuda had wanted that collar, and when he wanted something, he was entitled to it! So no, he hadn't gone too far and everything was absolutely - perfectly - fine.

@FadingEchoes

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.