View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:38 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Tessa's ears pricked as she opened her muzzle to scent the air, with a note of pleasure she detected a tom. Her tail flicked with curiosity as she stood from her small resting place in the barn and she strode joyfully out of the barn, her bright orange eyes watching for what she hoped to be a handsome young tom.
Seeing a she cat come out of the barn, Barracuda's eyes lit up with pleasure. It was almost like an instant happening, as soon as he saw her, he began to purr. "And where are you going, beautiful?" Yes, Barracuda knew how to charm a she cat. He would have to take it easy until he found her stance on this kind of flirting, but as soon as he knew whether she liked it or not, he would take on his role and stick through it until he'd tricked her. Her name would be added to the list of many that Barracuda had tricked and flirted with, and eventually she would be nothing but a broken-down feline awaiting the return that would never come. Barracuda would be satisfied, and even though it was horrible... it was who he was. He was nothing more then a flirt and a liar, no matter how much someone might want to believe differently of him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.