View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 02:46 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Seeing a she cat come out of the barn, Barracuda's eyes lit up with pleasure. It was almost like an instant happening, as soon as he saw her, he began to purr. "And where are you going, beautiful?" Yes, Barracuda knew how to charm a she cat. He would have to take it easy until he found her stance on this kind of flirting, but as soon as he knew whether she liked it or not, he would take on his role and stick through it until he'd tricked her. Her name would be added to the list of many that Barracuda had tricked and flirted with, and eventually she would be nothing but a broken-down feline awaiting the return that would never come. Barracuda would be satisfied, and even though it was horrible... it was who he was. He was nothing more then a flirt and a liar, no matter how much someone might want to believe differently of him.
Tessa flicked her tail flirtatiously at the sight of the tom, her orange eyes glowing. As she looked at him closely, Tessa found she found she liked what she had seen. With a self-conscious lick to her chest fur, she responded, "Oh no where in particular." The molly said slowly, her voice smoothly pouring from her as she looked the tom up and down. She let out a mrrow of amusement, "Unless you have somewhere to take me?" She said with mock innocence, striding forward to meet him. As she drew closer, a loud purr erupted from her chest.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!