View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 04:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

She twitched her whiskers in anticipation, "Really? I'll have to take you up on that." She purred, "The name's Tessa." The molly meowed, leaning forward to give his muzzle a gentle lick, "And you?" She inquired, pacing in a circle around the tom, then stopping to rest her tail tip on his shoulder, her ears pricked forward to hear the tom's response. Tessa let her mind wander a bit, her eyes shining, this tom was perfect for her, so easily interested, Although he doesn't seem the type to get attached. She thought fondly.
"I wouldn't want to ruin the fun of the chase for you," The tom purred with a flirtatious smile. He had found it was easier to keep his own name secret until intimate moments. Depending on the cat, that was, and Tessa seemed like someone who needed to be kept occupied. Much like himself. Barracuda was constantly needing attention, or at least some form of engagement to keep his mind occupied. Some cats might call that intelligent - some might call it needy, Barracuda honestly didn't care what others thought of him. As long as he was being treated like a king, it was all the same to him. "But, I suppose I should take you somewhere nice. A beauty like yourself deserves something nice, don't you agree?" Might've been a mistake asking her if she agreed - some she cats liked to be treated differently, and Barracuda wasn't sure he still had the general idea of this one. Soon he would, however. Tessa was quite obviously "into him" already, and he wouldn't be surprised if this only took a few days. Barracuda had left a string of broken hearts behind - and he was getting ready to break another. Tessa wouldn't be that hard to trick into falling in love with him, if she wasn't getting close to it already - one of those naive felines who did that everywhere they went. Such a foolish girl.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.