View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I wouldn't want to ruin the fun of the chase for you," The tom purred with a flirtatious smile. He had found it was easier to keep his own name secret until intimate moments. Depending on the cat, that was, and Tessa seemed like someone who needed to be kept occupied. Much like himself. Barracuda was constantly needing attention, or at least some form of engagement to keep his mind occupied. Some cats might call that intelligent - some might call it needy, Barracuda honestly didn't care what others thought of him. As long as he was being treated like a king, it was all the same to him. "But, I suppose I should take you somewhere nice. A beauty like yourself deserves something nice, don't you agree?" Might've been a mistake asking her if she agreed - some she cats liked to be treated differently, and Barracuda wasn't sure he still had the general idea of this one. Soon he would, however. Tessa was quite obviously "into him" already, and he wouldn't be surprised if this only took a few days. Barracuda had left a string of broken hearts behind - and he was getting ready to break another. Tessa wouldn't be that hard to trick into falling in love with him, if she wasn't getting close to it already - one of those naive felines who did that everywhere they went. Such a foolish girl.
She tilted her head coyly, "If you insist." She meowed slowly, "After all, the fun is in the chase."
Tessa straightened up, licking her paw and drawing it over her head as she gazed into his eyes. Her fur grew slightly hot as he praised her appearance, she then smirked, "I suppose that would be in order." She teased, touching her nose to his, "Seeing as how you won't even give me your name." Tessa added, "Although you'll have to make sure you don't waste my time." She admonished as she leaned back away from the tom.
(Writer's block.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!