View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 01:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

She tilted her head coyly, "If you insist." She meowed slowly, "After all, the fun is in the chase."
Tessa straightened up, licking her paw and drawing it over her head as she gazed into his eyes. Her fur grew slightly hot as he praised her appearance, she then smirked, "I suppose that would be in order." She teased, touching her nose to his, "Seeing as how you won't even give me your name." Tessa added, "Although you'll have to make sure you don't waste my time." She admonished as she leaned back away from the tom.
(Writer's block.)
Barracuda purred in silent excitement, his tail twitching back and forth with anticipation, although he carefully kept it off his face. Instead, he allowed just the smallest of pleased smiles to slip through, yellow eyes twinkling with pleasure at her words. "I assure you, darling..." Barracuda took a step foward as she leaned back so that his nose was inches away from hers again. Unlike some cats, Barracuda had felt close to nothing when she'd touched her nose to his, and wasn't at all squeamish about doing it again. "...I will not waste your time." He finished, his voice low and soft, almost musical and sweet in sound, and almost was proclaiming innocence. Innocence. A foreign word for the tom, who might have been innocent once, but he had forgotten what it felt like. He had forgotten how it was. And he most certainly was not even the slightest bit innocent anymore.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.