View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2017, 08:55 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Barracuda purred in silent excitement, his tail twitching back and forth with anticipation, although he carefully kept it off his face. Instead, he allowed just the smallest of pleased smiles to slip through, yellow eyes twinkling with pleasure at her words. "I assure you, darling..." Barracuda took a step foward as she leaned back so that his nose was inches away from hers again. Unlike some cats, Barracuda had felt close to nothing when she'd touched her nose to his, and wasn't at all squeamish about doing it again. "...I will not waste your time." He finished, his voice low and soft, almost musical and sweet in sound, and almost was proclaiming innocence. Innocence. A foreign word for the tom, who might have been innocent once, but he had forgotten what it felt like. He had forgotten how it was. And he most certainly was not even the slightest bit innocent anymore.
The molly's ears pricked in excitement, "I believe you." She purred into his ear, her melodious voice ringing out. "So are you going to keep me in further suspense?" She said slowly, a longing giving an edge to her voice as the molly paced in anticipation. "I could give you a tour of my barn." She said, her voice silky as she waited impatiently for his response.
(Writer's block sorry.)

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 5th, 2017 at 08:57 PM.