Old October 10th, 2022, 05:57 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

Darkpaw

Darkpaw nodded in understanding, of course it could be expected that a young cat such as the one before him would be excited to see the other clans, but they couldn’t allow that ot get the better of them. “Well, just a fair warning for next time, I’d avoid doing that,” the dark tom mewed “Also try not to talk to any of the other ShadowClan cats until Twilightstar arrives, they’re not nearly as nice or understanding as I am,” he warned. He didn't know why he was trying to help Ashpaw out, but he just didn't want the poor she-cat to be ridiculed by the clan with no one to defend her. Of course, if it did come to that, he wouldn't dare defend her, lest he become a target himself and lose favor in the eyes of the cats in positions of power though he wouldn't ridicule her either. 'I'll just remain neutral' he decided, nodding to himself a bit 'Well unless of course Dawnstar or Cougarivy or even Cinderblaze get involved' he shuddered to think about trying to defy one of these cats. His comfortable position in the clan would be in jeopardy!

Scanning the clearing they were in to see if any of his clanmates were watching the awkward interaction he was having with Ashpaw, he saw Larkpaw looking over in his direction. ‘She seems to be enjoying this’ he thought with a hint of bitterness, flicking his tail towards her in an attempt to try to get her attention. The large apprentice hoped that she'd notice and maybe she’d be able to help him out with this situation, as he wasn’t particularly great when it came to dealing with other cats.
Ashpaw sighed. “Guess I’ll wait for everyone else in my clan to come first,” she meowed.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw