Thread: Oakclan
View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Oakclan

@Shadow I guess I will XD)

Blackmist sat in the clearing as his orange eyes closed for a moment of thought. He couldn't wait to over throw the leader. It would be the last moment of weakness in oak clan. It was meant to be strong as oak trees are. It was never strong enough to his likings. He twitched before opening his eyes and letting the light of sunshine emit into his eyes. He flicked his black tail and got up, got a mouse from the pile of fresh-kill and ate it near the shade of the oak trees.

Frost kit bounced all over the nursery smiling and purring. He eventually stopped, tired and ran over to his mother, Amberwish and curled up to sleep.

Amberwish purred as her kit fell asleep and snored softly. She murmured a few words about her mate who was now dead. She closed her eyes and fell asleep with her kit.

Aspenfur sat there in the clearing wondering what blackmist was thinking of. He shrugged it off and went into the Warriors den and sat down, starting to groom himself, enjoying the shade.