View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 08:23 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
Soaringcrane gazed at her, his heart beating faster than he could probably run. Her words replayed in his head. "I dont want a family with another tom. I want you.Had he heard correctly?! He trusted his heart now. After all, if she didnt like him back he wouldnt be her mentor anymore. "I dont want any other she cat by my side for the rest of my life, Crestpaw..." He whispered into her ear, his voice tickling her ear fur. "I'm in love with you.." Soaringcrane whispered shakily, not holding if back. He drew away from her to let her process his words. His heart beat faster in anticipation. And what he said had been true. He couldnt imagine any other molly standing by his side in battle, hunting, or even with a family! Crestpaw was the only one for him.
( :yay: )

Crestpaw slowly pulled her head out of his shoulder fur and looked up at Soaringcrane with tear-stained eyes. The molly waited anxiously for what he would say. Crestpaw noticed him gazing at her and her heart skipped a beat. As Soaringcrane finally revealed his true emotions. He loves me? She thought as time started to slow. Her heart swelled and she threw herself on Soaringcrane and purred loudly, "I love you too!" The apprentice was so glad to finally have her emotions in the open.