View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2019, 01:08 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Thunderkit looked at his sisters. "Exactly. They always ruin everything don't they." he meowed. The young tom let out an insane laugh. "We might. We're the strongest one's out of hour litter." Thunderkit added with a snicker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

xD

Snowkit pretended to strut. "Even Grousestar favors us!" He flicked his tail mockingly, playing along with his brother.
Quote:

Thunderkit gave his neck a quick scratch. "I heard he's already got our mentos picked out." he added.
Quote:

Thunderkit took the leaf in his jaws and hid it undernsath a mouse in the fresh kill pile. He walked back to his sister. "I finished hiding the leaf." he meowed. The tom sat down and wa aited for Bellkit to look for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Blade View Post

Snowkit snorted. "When? Before our annoying littermates came running to us?" He thought for a second. "Oh we were talking about our mentors!" He said it just loud enough so everyone, especially Eaglekit could hear. Snow quietly laughed, picturing the 3 cats growling angrily at him and Thunder. "We might even be apprentices before our sisters!"
Eaglepaw calmly flicked off their harsh replies. He was made an apprentice before them anyways, they saw the ceremony themselves. But poor Bellkit and Skykit! They must feel terrible! He was about to rush off and help them, especially after he saw Bellkit cry, but as he began to walk towards them He noticed they were helping eachother already. I probably shouldn't go near them. I ruin everything, don't I? He thought sadly to himself. He trotted away to the far corner of the camp, and sat in a clump of ferns. There are so many questions I have, but no answers! Maybe if I had a moment with Snowkit alone...I could talk to him. Maybe that could help! Eaglepaw thought excitedly.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; January 3rd, 2019 at 01:10 PM.