View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:01 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Great," Leafshadow murmured, but grateful for the poppy seeds nonetheless. She picked them up and popped them into her mouth and started to chew on them. She began to feel very calm and sleepy, and the pain in her shoulder was beginning to fade, at least a little. She took a deep breath and braced herself for the treatment. She distracted herself by thinking, Poppy seeds for no pain, poppy seeds for no pain, poppy seeds for no pain, poppy seeds... no pain. She lifted up the paw and arm that was connected to the dislocated shoulder.
Surgestorm waited patiently for her to eat her poppy seeds and steal herself for the pain before moving into position. He gripped her leg tightly, stealing himself for the situation as well. "Okay... on 3..." He meowed calmly. "1... 2..." He didn't wait for 3, knowing it was always better to do it when they weren't expecting it. With one hard shove, her shoulder snapped back into place with a soft pop. "There we go." He stepped back slightly to give her arm a better look. "It should feel somewhat back to normal, maybe a little sore." As he spoke, he gathered some marigold and cobwebs to fix up her cheek next.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!