Thread: Dragon land.
View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2018, 08:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Dragon land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
the dragon's scales seemed to glow with embarrassment, though he stepped from the shadows with his head held high. "it's xero." his voice was deeper, more proud and confident than his 'other half.' his tail curled up over his spine, eyes alight with a mischievous flame. he lowered his wings and nodded in greeting. "caught yourself a hawk, eh?" he sniffed the air, wings fluttering with the scent. xero snorted and stalked closer, circling around the glass dragon. "ah, would you enjoy a game of chase?" the black dragon laughed under his breath, tail lashing against the ground.
He laughs softly “ I know you’re scales are such a beautiful black I can’t help but call you so. “ he says happily as he begins to look at him “ yep. “ he says with a playful purr as he watches him. Than he begins to walk towards him and purr softly while looking into his eyes “ side but.. you’re it!” He says as he pokes his nose with his tail than he begins to suddenly run the other way his wings disappearing as he runs.