View Single Post
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Ill do my edgy espeon, my flirty grovyle, and my intellectual spinarak

Name: Star
Type of mon: Espeon
Personality: After a bad wildfire in his forest, this espeon left and began to live in the mountains. After that, Star was driven from his home in the mountains by a strong Umbreon. Oh, how he hated that Umbreon. Star, left with no where else to go, wanders endlessly. His spite and fear of fire left him to become bitter, reserved, and full of rage. However, if you can get through to him, he is actually rather kind! He travels with Sandra and Webster, but he claims to only do so because he "needs to go somewhere important."
Sexuality: Straight
Other: He has a scar over one eye from the Umbreon.
Questions: Nope

Name: Sandra
Type of mon: Grovyle
Personality: This Pokemon will flirt with any guy she meets! Using her good looks, Sandra charms her way into the hearts of many. She is known by her team to use Attract often, and to Leaf Blade loving hearts to broken hearts. Although her bark is kind, her bite is much much worse. Sandra proves that looks can be deceiving.
Sexuality: Straight, but she'll flirt with anyone.
Other: None
Questions: None

Name: Webster
Type of mon: Spinarak
Personality: Webster is quite the smartie. He travels with Sandra to keep the bubbly teen in line, and with Star to keep him from picking fights. Despite his wiseness, Webster himself has much to learn. He seems to be the informative Pokemon of the group.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: None
Questions: None