Old December 14th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Ill do my edgy espeon, my flirty grovyle, and my intellectual spinarak

Name: Star
Type of mon: Espeon
Personality: After a bad wildfire in his forest, this espeon left and began to live in the mountains. After that, Star was driven from his home in the mountains by a strong Umbreon. Oh, how he hated that Umbreon. Star, left with no where else to go, wanders endlessly. His spite and fear of fire left him to become bitter, reserved, and full of rage. However, if you can get through to him, he is actually rather kind! He travels with Sandra and Webster, but he claims to only do so because he "needs to go somewhere important."
Sexuality: Straight
Other: He has a scar over one eye from the Umbreon.
Questions: Nope
(Lol I got a Umbreon named Star! Maybe she'd have a crush on Star, that'd just be cute. Star X Star. Though I can change it to Starlight if it's confusing.)

Star(Light) wondered though the night her red gaze steady in front of her. This umbreon was always ready for anything. Weather a fight or an wounded Pokémon. She had left, Sun, her brother in there small camp like thing. It was deeper in the forest well hidden from strangers. Harding to a high rock witch was a normal place for her to visit she spotted a Joteon on it. Silently she slipped though the shadows till she fibered out who was there. "You must be new here?" She finally said in a quiet tone from behind the rock. Her black and yellow striped tail swishing behind her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all