customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Pokemon RP~ Anyone can join~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Accepted! That random shiny thing though xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Name: Lima Type of mon: Minccino Gender: Female Personality: she is sweet and kind, and she loves cherry pie. She is a clean freak, almost always sweeping crumbs and dust with her tail. Sexuality: straight Other: hi Questions: how are you
(are there pokemon trainers?) The team that sticks together (These are my current pokemon for real)

Name: Millie Type of mon: Miltank Gender: Female Personality: Has a hardy nature. Very mom like to the group and perfect supporter Sexuality: Straight Other: Moves (If limited to four) Rollout, milk, slam, take down (also has a wide lens from long ago and ability is scrappy) Questions: do we have limited moves?

Name:Porgy Type of mon: porygon2 Gender: None Personality: has a quirky nature Logical but enjoys the unexplainable Sexuality: can't have one Other: moves: conversation 2, recover, tri attack, zen headbutt ability: Download Questions: nope

Name: Vilile Type of mon: vulpix (alolan) Gender: female Personality: has a sassy nature Fun loving and childish has a Sexuality: straight (WHY DOES THIS MATTER?!) Other: Moves: icy wind, grudge, mean look, howl ability: snow cloak Questions: none

Name: Vapi Type of mon: vaporeon Gender: Male Personality: Fun loving with a bold nature he loves to splash his friends and hide in puddles Sexuality: no just no I give up on this part Other: Moves Helping hand, hail, protect, hydro pump ability: water absorb Questions: none

Name: Argi Type of mon: agaron Gender: male Personality:gentle nature Tough but soft hearted loves to play has a gentle nature Sexuality: Other: Questions:none

Name:Buster Type of mon: Talonflame Gender:Male Personality:Has a serious nature Fierce and serious but he’s kind of like a grandpa to the rest of the team Sexuality: I give up just no Other:Moves: Flame charge, fly, roost, peck Questions: none

Last edited by Rhubarb; December 15th, 2017 at 08:52 AM.