View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 07:54 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: The Rogue's of Tommorrow[Roleplay]

Daisy watched Whisper carefully. She didn't want him to hurt himself. She knew at two moons he was perfectly alright, but she couldn't be too careful right?
Solstice watched Daisy as she hovered over their kit. "Daisy, he's two moons old, he's getting too big for your constant fretting!" he sighed, chuckling softly.
"I know, I know, he's just so tiny! Why, Marigold's kits are bigger than he is! He needs to be careful so he won't get hurt, and he also needs to eat so he'll grow!" Daisy grumbled.
Solstice sighed. He loved Daisy more than life its self, but she could find a argument for everything. "Marigold's kits are a whole moon older, so their entitled to be at least a bit bigger," he explained. He turned his head, signalling he was done with the argument. He smiled to himself as he watched Whisper tap something. The black and white tom leaned back and close his eyes, only to have them open again as he felt something hard hit his leg.
Whisper stood beside his father, his mouth open slightly. "Look father! I found a new rock! Isn't it pretty and smooth?" The small tom ran his paw over his latest find proudly. He saw his father nod. "You didn't even look, so how do you know it's nice?" he challenged. He huffed, "Forget it, I'll go play with Rush and Sun," With that said, he walked away. Half way over to the other two kits, he realized he didn't want to play with them. The black and white kitten sat in the middle of the alley, unsure of what he wanted to do next.
( All three are open to roleplay with)