View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2020, 10:09 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

When the kit left, Scorchstrike was alone again. Thinking about random stuff and seeing where her mind took her was one of her favorite things to do. I'm really tired. I can't sleep. I'm a bit hungry and itchy. Why did Dawnstar give me an apprentice? What if I can't do it right? Irisflame is so nice to me. How should I train Sunpaw? What have they done so far? They haven't met me yet, I hope I can do a good job. Maybe it's possible for me to be deputy, wouldn't that be wonderful. I could help Dawnstar try to be better, or at least less of a jerk. Maybe even leader. Scorchstar. That name sounds really cool. Irisflame's eyes are so soft and beautiful. That poison group thing she's running is really really cool. Maybe when I've recovered I can be a test subject to build immunity to poison. Wow, Irisflame is so pretty. Her fur is soft and she's really smart and she saved my life and-OH NO OH NO OH NO
@Moon Lily mwahhahahahhahahahahha
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; October 13th, 2020 at 10:10 AM.