View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was shocked to hear such hurtful words from the kit. It was true; she had used deathberries multiple times before to end cats' misery but only because she couldn't do anything else. However, even she doubted that and believed there was so much more she could've done for those poor felines. Although sadness and guilt consumed her it wasn't like she'd let Ferretkit see her in her weak state. Instead of crumbling in all her self-pity Juniperpaw grew angry. She brought the deathberry back to her, wrapping it in the cobweb and placing it in the leaf-wrap with all the other herbs. She glared at the kit, the fur on her shoulders bristling uncomfortably. ``I had no choice,`` Juniperpaw hissed, ears folding back defensively. ``Besides, you know what a deathberry is now. If I tried to feed you one, you should be able to identify it. This lesson is over.`` With a final glare at the slow-minded kit she scooped up the leaf-wrap and stormed out the nursery entrance - perhaps returning to her den to drown in her self-misery.
Ferrretkit smirked Apparently I’m intimidating to a medicine cat...apprentice. he sighed,” how would I know if I’m too weak to tell...”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here