View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 01:10 AM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

[ QUOTE=MoonHeart & Friends;3048]Tuxedo also stood up, "Im not dumb you know and I know your not either since you haven't tried to flirt with me or anything." He let out a hiss of disgust thinking about those cats, the sleek tom licked his paw then His chest "Alright what Game do you want to play?" He asked clawing the ground and feeling the loose dark soil in between his claws, Something felt right about it there were no bugs for him to see die under his claws but he felt like it was just good.[/QUOTE]

Raising a brow she stared at him "Haven't it occurred to you in the ever slightest bit of way that not everyone is a gross fleabag? I really am dead I have been for moons so if you could refrain yourself from assuming things that'll be great" She grumbled a frown inched its way to her face. "Unless you think you're so high and mighty and that everycat you walk by swoon in your 'good looks' then thats not the case here" She stated with a shake. "The game shall be a questioned base thing of course " She said with a hmph turning her head away from the tom. "So you can get a clear picture of who I am. And its for me to know what you did so 'badly' to end up here..."