View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 01:21 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Ok)
Ashfire laid there. He assumed the medicine cat was coming.

(You thought it was the med cat, but it was I- Alright, here comes the rescue, I guess. What even is this thread xD)

(Sorry @Swiftheart , looks like the deputy is being ditched again ^^")

Lilacnose took small steps towards the deputy, when she paused. She didn't usually talk to higher ranks ... what would her clanmates think if they saw her have a little chat with some of them ? Would they think she's trying to get on their good side ?
The she-cat shook her head, and looked at the fresh-kill pile. It was well garnished, but a few more prey wouldn't be bad either. With that thought in mind, she headed back to the forest.

She had been looking for prey for a while when she smelled blood. Not prey blood, cat blood. A cat from her clan, nonetheless. Was it the cat that needed help ? Why did nobody come yet ?
She went closer to where the scent was, and noticed Ashfire. It was indeed one of her clanmates.

"What happened to you ?" The she cat meowed, sniffing him. He smelled like fox, and was bleeding. "Ooooh ... that's not good. You can't walk, can you ?" She looked him up and down. Had it been any other situation, she would have laughed at his position on the ground, but this was a serious matter.
Lilacnose was ready to help Ashfire, and she didn't care if the blood would stain her fur. After all, she wasn't the overly clean type.
Without a word, she got closer to the tom and tried to lift him up, enough so that she could fit her lean body underneath.
"Seems like I'll have to carry you all the way back to camp then." She laughed, though her laughs came in ragged breaths, as she tried to adjust the tom's weight on her back. "Hope you have nothing against it."
She knew carrying a cat could make their wounds worse, up to the point they could die, but if nobody took care of him he might as well die alone in the forest. It was worth a shot.
"What strange prey you make." She teased once she finally was able to breathe normally again, trying to lighten up the mood, as she took careful steps to the camp.

(Hope you don't mind me moving this thing a bit fast, I didn't even let you reply ^^" ... sorry ... then again, with the way Lilacnose is, it's actually an accurate depiction.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
uhhhh...........isn't.....Isn't the Medicine cat supposed to give the medicine cat apprentice their full name? They...they get a medicine cat name.......not a warrior name.........)
Yeah ... that's true ... and there's a ceremony with starclan in the books (that I still have to learn better for the Dragonclan rp with my Swiftowl and Okapi's Ravenkit/paw ) ... here it would be like ... the Skywatcher greets them and ...
Or this rp could do without and just have the Medicine cat do the ceremony ...

But usually it's definitely not the leader's job ^^"