View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Teddy's residence(Always Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Teddy looked over as the cat jumped into his garden. His fur began to stick up a bit. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" asked the Tom, making his fur lie flat. Teddy was just a bit surprised at the cat. Nobody ever got into his yard. Nobody ever tried and now she was her saying hello to him. "You surprised me. Sorry if I frightened you," meowed Teddy "I'm Teddy by the way." I really didn't expect another cat to come in my yard and greet me so kindly. Well I have always been jumpy for some reason. Maybe my traits. Yeah that's it.
At first, the young she-cat took a step-back when the tom saw her, his fur sticking up in a somewhat intimidating manner.
But after a moment Hazel collected herself and chuckled at the other cat's reaction. She wouldn't ever get tired of sneaking up on strangers. They always reacted differently. It was priceless.
She let him apologize, shaking her head a bit. “No problem, I'm the one who should be sorry. Plus, you offered me quite the show !” She repressed another chuckle. “I'm Hazel, I like sneaking up on others and go wherever I please. I live a good bunch of gardens away from here, by the way.” She pointed to a seemingly random direction with her tail. “So, how's life around these parts ? You seem like you haven't seen a cat in a while, if ever, so I get there's not many felines around here ? Or are you just one big lonely tom ?” She asked, a bit teasingly.