View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
(OOC: No worries, I can tell you are clearly busy lol. Congrats on deputy by the way!)

Stormbreeze focused his emerald gaze on Silentpaw as she shifted into the attack position, and raised his body a little bit higher from the ground, giving Silentpaw a larger obstacle to leap over. "Remember to keep your legs tucked in when you jump like you did before, if it's a fast badger it could snap at your leg while you are above it." Stombreeze eagerly anticipated Silentpaw's next move, curious to see how fast her progress could be.
(Thank you.)

Silentpaw gave the slightest of nods showing that she understood. Bracing her muscles she waited a heartbeat before pushing herself off the ground again. She just made it over the ginger tom landing firmly on the snow. With a swift side step she was turned around doing so she added the last part of the move landing her right beside Stormbreeze. She didn't snap at her mentor's leg afraid she wouldn't be gentle enough. Pleased with herself she looked at Stormbreeze with bright pale blue eyes, full of hope. I thinknI did it right! She told herself excitement filing her white and pale grasy body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Shadepaw scuffed her paws. “Oh.” She said. But she had just learned three new tactics in one session! “So! Can I practice?” Shadepaw didn’t wait for her cream mentor to respond. Shadepaw bolted towards a small shrub, then leapt. She swung midair, landing on her forepaws, her tail pointing towards the shrub. She lashed out with her hind paws, nearly losing her balance, but clawed at the shrub with no disarray. She ran back over to Buttercupbreeze. “Did you SEE THAT?!” She shrieked. “I did it!” She crouched down low by a tuft of frozen grass, then rolled over like a kit, swatting happily. She soon calmed down. “Sorry, got a little carried away.” She meowed. “But did you see a That move?”
Buttercupbreeze was impressed. Thrid times the charm. She thought using the well known saying. Waved her puffy tail. "You did that perfectly Shadepaw!" She praised her apprentice. Well it wasn't completely perfect her balance was iffy but it was good enough. Watching her roll around like a kit made her purr.
"No need to apologize, it's not like I'm going to punish you for having fun." She told her apprentice once again glade to have her as an apprentice. Buttercup wasn't one to be strict that's why she normallu purred instead of yelled at her apprentice when she was being kitish. Shadepaw remanded her of herself when she was the same age. She'd always had that playful part in her personality it was just always there. From kit you'd to now, it was always there.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all