View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:51 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade entered the nursery almost directly after he returned to WindClan. He had waited outside for a while, grooming his fur until it was clean of blood, but he knew that Thea and the kits would be able to see the one on his muzzle and face despite his attempts to hide it. Finally he walked in, and was surprised to find Thea watching the entrance to the nursery so closely. It was obvious she had been looking for someone. Weaselshade highly doubted it was him, perhaps a friend, but given the way that Thea had been acting towards him before the war made it possible that she was indeed waiting for him to return. Weaselshade walked up to Thea, trying to smile as he looked at her and the kits playing somewhere around her. His smile grew when he saw Raccoonkit holding onto his mother tail and acting as if it was prey. "Raccoonkit!" He laughed, picking the kitten up by the scruff of his neck and placed the kitten down on the ground in front of him. He couldn't say he was surprised that Raccoonkit had been the kit tackling his mothers tail, he had seemed like a troublesome kit when he had been born, pushing his sisters around. Though Silhouettekit had pushed him back, she had not seemed like a kit who would tackle her mothers tail, or do much bad really. Weaselshade turned his attention back to Thea and smiled a small smile, wondering how she would react to the wound on his face. "How are you?" He asked sheepishly, purposely trying to get them to have a conversation about her instead of one about him and his injuries.
When Weaselshade waltzed through the nursery, passing the creamy feline up; it seemed like time had stopped. She didn’t see him go abruptly pass her. She seen him in slow motion. Her expression had contorted into one of disbelief. The fact that those scars on his face was visible enough. It meant that he had got hurt. First, she couldn’t move because she was simply watching him. She observed how he picked up Raccoonkit, and the kit was displeased at having his fun ruined. His little claws had slipped out, and he tried to paw at his father with desperate slashes as if to say; Put me down! But Weaselshade had laughed, he was unfazed by Raccoonkit’s rebellion. The fact that Weaselshade had laughed. Like it was a funny situation. Thea had prayed to a bunch of dead cats she didn’t believe in. She made an empty promise to herself about Weaselshade. Sometimes promises are meant to be broken. Since that tom didn’t die in battle, the stars know I will kill him myself! Thea blinked her eyes, and she slowly turned around to pad behind Weaselshade. Once he set their son down, Raccoonkit let out a hiss, which mainly came out as a squeal. Thea quietly purred at her son, and bent down to lick his ears. Raccoonkit has pulled away from the oncoming grooming session, so Thea used a paw to direct her son to rough house with his sisters. Raccoonkit was a bit...devilish on his sister’s. More than once she had to reprimand him to play safely with them.
Finally. Thea turned to the tom, her gaze questioning and her expression unreadable. Her ears had perked. She was waiting for Weaselshade to give her a good explanation, but he wanted to dodge around the bush it seem. How are you? Thea’s nose scrunched up. Okay, two can play that game. “Oh, I’m doing fine. Just the usual. Taking care of the kits. Your daughters are no problem at all, but that son of yours know how to get on someone’s nerves!” She gave a light hearted giggle. Thea had took a few steps closer to Weaselshade, her gaze flicking to his scars, but then she sidestepped, looking away from him as she dragged the tip of her tail to touch the fur on his chest. She turned her head to look down at an empty spot of the nursery. “I remembered that it was a battle today. I remember that I told you to stay. You would be safe here. At least protecting the camp, but someone didn’t listen to me,” her eyes narrowed. “But, you went to fight because you never listen to me. And, now...” Her blue eyes finally turned to look up at the tom. A hidden fire clouded by a soft expression. She drew her tail under his chin. “...look at you.” She pulled away. Thea shook her head, closing her eyes for a moment to recollect calmness. When she opened her orbs once more, she glared at her companion.How are you? How are you!? You come in here like everything is okay! I can see it, Weaselshade. I can smell it. I told you stay, did I not? You’re lucky you didn’t end up dead.” That faint smell of iron, that crimson color was no doubt blood. She couldn’t really see the blood, as he must had groomed himself but she could faintly smell it. She wanted to usher him away from the kits so they didn’t see or smell him like this. In the end, she was lucky that he didn’t end up dead.

Last edited by Brilliance; January 21st, 2018 at 11:53 AM.