View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crystal's neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cobalt shrugged. "Tis fine." He replied with an easy smile. The tomcat watched as the other cat leaped up beside them. He twitched an ear, listening to their conversation, drinking in every word. His keen memory held much info, and he had understood that words could be a strong powerful as claws. They could be thrown back at you at the worts helpful of times. He may never need the infinite again, but it was better safe than sorry. He waited for a break in the ongoing conversation and meowed politely to Crystal.
"I'm Cobalt. Nice to meet you, Crystal."
Then, turning his attention to the small she-cat who had fell, and meowed. "Your a rogue?" He thought she was a Twoleg Pet, or even a loner. But a rogue? Huh, that was something. He realize she he had been staring at her quite searchingly and broke off with a flare of his nostrils and a pen eversosmall twitch of his jaw.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks

@Dovekit12
@Shadow
"Yes I am."She said licking her paw.She had noticed that the tom had been staring at her for a long time,twice.Maybe it was her unusual eyes?Or maybe the size of her that told him that there was no way that she could have been one of those forest cats at one point in time."What are you?A loner?"she asked the tall male.
@Undercover

Last edited by Shadow; January 14th, 2017 at 01:21 PM.