View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2017, 07:31 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Crystal's neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
"Yes I am."She said licking her paw.She had noticed that the tom had been staring at her for a long time,twice.Maybe it was her unusual eyes?Or maybe the size of her that told him that there was no way that she could have been one of those forest cats at one point in time."What are you?A loner?"she asked the tall male.
@Undercover
Cobalt nodded at her reply. Atleast she was honest. He could tell by the gleam in her eye.
"And yes," Cobalt responded with a small dip of his head. A small smile tugged his lips. I am a loner. Not that much different from yourself. Loners were cats who were never part of a clan. He really saw no difference between the two. They were both cats, so why give them different names? That was why he was never battled with thoughts to join the wild cats. They had too many groups they created to make them feel absence of belonging. But those feeling some never stay, Cobalt had learned. He himself preferred solitude.
"Have you ever wanted to live in a clan?" Cobalt asked out of the blue to the two. Sure, it was random, but everyone had an opinion.

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks