View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:23 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Crystal's neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
"Well I am a rouge so yes,I have,and for only a short time."she said "I hated their way,but I believe in their ansestors."she said flicking her ear.

@Undercover
He nodded, both their responses were short but reasonable. He never would have realized that so many kittypet said had heard of the clan cats. Rumors spread, I guess. Cobalt thought to himself as he looked around from his place on the roof. He could see why this life was fitting for many. The life of a kittypet gave protection, a full belly, and the comforts of a home.
He never wanted to be a kittypet either. Too soft a life. He wanted to be free, and the life of a loner was perfect for that. He could come and go as he pleased, and had no real requirements.
The ancestors of the clan cats? He had never even known they believed in the cats who had passed on.
"Tell me more about em, lass, the clan cats ancestors." he meowed to her. The end of his sentence curled down a few notes, making it sound like an order. He surely didn't mean it thta way, but would they know?

He Walks
He Talks
He Thinks