View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:00 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ❤ owl's everything finder ❤

as you know I have the cinnamon roll sliverpaw! For love interest with Eucalyptuspaw!
And
Greymoon
https://78.media.tumblr.com/ce5af465...kdno3_1280.png
A shy, quiet clan cat ( she can be in any clan as long as it’s with her love~), she gets shy really easily and if often considered to be cute despite her smarts in battle. When alone she tends to hum to herself or even sing a little with her soft soothing voice but if you find her singing she’ll be embarrassed around you for a whole week. Despite this if you happen to be the one she fell for she’ll be more open and almost a bit flirty even. She is the sister of death, and often vists her here and there ( which may be why she gets her flirty stuff from) death often gives her advice for love and all that so that’s why she’s so brave about it. Either way If you return her love she’ll be so happy but embarrassed that she won’t stop purring whenever she’s around you. Don’t worry she’ll try to control herself from loving you too much but sometimes she just can’t help it!
I’m still which clan she should be in so If you want her a mate for some peep you can have her! :3 of course if you want her