View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2016, 04:57 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Redmoon stood up with Frogkit limp on her back. "Let's go!" She meowed, then set off running, but careful that Frogkit didn't slip off or get snagged on some thorns or low branches. Her paws thudded rhythmically against the soft pine needles, and her head was low. Her tail streamed out behind her, while sunlight dappled her tortoiseshell fur. She ran swiftly, though not as swiftly as she would've if she hadn't been carrying a kit on her back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit lowered her head. Yeah, probably. She glanced up, though, when Redmoon suggested it. "Yeah, please please please can I ride on your back?" She made cute, round, kit eyes at Pinestorm, willing him to carry her. (Should we PM Brave for medical assistance? )
Pinestorm nodded after shoving frogkit onto Redmoon's back. Yes, hop on my back and hold on tightly. Use your claws if you have to, but we have to get back as fast as possible." Seeing Redmon dart off, he turned to the kit. "Quickly, please."