View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2024, 08:58 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
Alpinekit's eyes widened with excitement. She was clearly enjoying this story. They fought a fox! She shivered at the thought of a big old fox attacking her. Alpinekit tilted her head.

Horizonlight - @Artemis
Horizonlight's smile grew bigger. "Well, I snuck out o' camp one day, in Leafgreen, the birds all a' singin' an' chirpin'. Mighty fine day it was, mighty fine. Welp, I slunk out o' the camp, an' headed to the clearin' I often went to. I didn't know there was a fox there, an' I tromped right on over that fox den, I did, an' me bein' a silly little apprentice, I didn't know quite what I was doin'. That fox heard me stompin' over her den, and came a' rushing out! I jumped up an' over that there fox, landed on 'er back. Almost got my leg bit off, I did. But I was too small an' fast for that critter, and I bit down real, real hard on that thing's tail! Why, it yelped like a newborn kit, I'm 'sprised no one in camp came a' runnin' just from it's yelping'! Well, as that fox was dancin' around in pain, I jus rushed at it, but it blocked me. The fight went this way for quite some time, till' I was 'most tired out. Well, I got desprate, an' made a huge leap at that there fox's throat, an' got lucky enough to catch it, I did! Welp, the beast fell dead, an' that's that part."