View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2024, 06:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Orangeblossom
| He/him | ThC Warrior | Moons: 17 | No Purrks |

Orangeblossom smiled at Mantispaw as the other answered his call, and after waiting a few moments for anyone else to join in, the warrior motioned for the apprentice to follow him out of the den with a tail flick. "Thanks for joining me! What's you name by the way, I don't think we've met before?" The tom was just as cheerful as he always was as he asked the question, floppy ears raising slightly to show his attention to the apprentice's next words. It was Orangeblossom's personal mission to get to know, at least the basics of everyone of his clan mates! Everyone in the clan was important to him because Thunderclan was important to him. He started to guide the apprentice out of the camp as they spoke. The apprentice seemed old enough to have had a hunting lesson already so Orangeblossom didn't really ask, he didn't want to offend the apprentice by assuming and he was sure that if she didn't know how to hunt yet she would be happy to ask.

Orangeblossom would be happy to teach! Or..at least try to teach, he hasn't really had the chance to try teaching a whole lot yet, he was only 17 moons, sure he had his ceremony when he was 12 moons but he was still quite young to have been given his own apprentice yet. Maybe this whole practice patrol thing would be something he did with his future apprentice as well, this was just as much practice for him that it was Mantispaw in that sense. The tom hummed a happy little tune to himself as they made their way down the well worn trails of Thunderclan's territories. They wouldn't be going anywhere specific just somewhere that had prey. Away from the ruins for sure, and the Shadowclan border, he didn't want any sort of conflict to befall them as they didn't really have the security of another warrior like regular patrols do.

"So! What have you been up to lately? Anything fun? I used to do all sorts of things when I was an apprentice, sometimes things I really shouldn't." The warrior laughed at the comment, he wasn't too much trouble, he was the healthy amount of trouble. At least, that was what his ma said about Orangeblossom. The warrior stopped his rambling thoughts and voice listening out for the apprentice's response.
[ @Katiethewolfchild - Mantispaw ]
[ Sorry this took so long :[ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]