View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2017, 10:40 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: July Gathering [Leaders]

Blazingstar's tail twitched a little against his paws. As he awaited Snowstar to finish, he placed the words he was going to say in order within his head. Sadly, the last time he was here, Shrikecall had been his deputy, but now Onyxwhisper had taken his place. "Onyxwhisper is the new deputy of Windclan now, Shrikecall was killed in a border battle against some ignorant warriors," he spoke half-bitterly, keeping the story short, though hiding the majority of the truth. It didn't matter to him, he didn't specify who or why and he was going to leave it at that. The ginger tom could sense Grousestar's curiosity and wanted to put it at ease before questions were really starting to be asked. Blazignstar was going to hang that death over Snowstar's head for the rest of their days. And so be it, if there is a war between the two clans, he was going hold all those deaths -- if there are any -- over her head. None of this would've happened if she hadn't opened her mouth. She was too young for this. Barely a warrior, Gyrestar should've been in her place still. "But, sometimes things happen. I simply hope those warriors were punished for what they did. Through their leader or Starclan, whichever comes first," he spoke, his claws scraping the cold stone beneath them. He didn't bother to answer Grousestar's other question. If he and Snowstar wished to continue speaking, then he'd gladly let them.

@Duskflight @Random Winchester

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL