View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 09:35 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Oh my thought I replied to that. XD I'm so forgetful!)

Dawnfall narrowed her eyes to small black lines. "Oh yeah there is something you can do for me." She meowed holding the toms steady gaze. "You can leave me, and all other mollies alone. Ever thought of that?" She asked letting her cream colored tail flick a few times. She knew very well that Gingerfrost would never had thought that but, yay, why not try and shake him off?
Orangepetal glanced at Dawnfall and her brother. She felt bad for her friend but, she was raised to think toms were dominant. And Dawnfall had to learn.
(Sorry it's a bit short.)
ThornPath let out a snort of amusement and contempt, his tail lashing in annoyance as he watched the two bicker.
GingerFrost's eyes narrowed, "No, I hadn't thought of that." The tom admitted, "Why on earth would I think of such a ridiculous idea?" He half snarled at her, his hackles quivering. How dare this molly speak like that to him? He would make her pay, this he was sure of. "You will learn of your ignorance soon. That is a promise I will keep." GingerFrost meowed, his tail now lashing.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; January 11th, 2018 at 09:38 AM.