View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2018, 08:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Where to go now? [Private]

@Empress Of Evil

"I noticed you loping about, caught my curiosity. Congrats on that. Anyways, I was just wondering what brings you out here? A tom like you shouldn't be wandering around alone should he? You look like you've taken beatings, are you one of those group cats?" She inquired. The words left her mouth with no stutter. It was like she'd done this before. I mean, she had, but he didn't need to know that. To him, she must seem like some stupid loner or kittypet wandering about, trying to make friend. Oh! That was something she needed to make clear. "Just trying to make some talk. Not here for a friendship, but being alone is boring, right? You'll be my excitement for the day," she responded with a gleam in her yellow-green hues now.

To be quite honest, Ariella was doing this because she wanted attention. She loved attention. Especially a tom's attention. To her, this was just another game of 'I'll win you over and leave you'. Of course, this has failed before and put her in bad situations, but she was used to it now. This tom was just another feline to get her attention fix as of right now.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL